Scientist are currently exploring the use of cord blood stem cells for the treatment of many conditions and diseases such as those listed below.
- Juvenile Diabetes – https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00989547
- Crohn’s Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cardiac repair
- Ischemic Stroke
- Cerebral Palsy – https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01147653 and https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01072370
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) – https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00593242
- Tramatic Brain Injury
- Hear Loss (acquired sensorineural)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Muscular Dystophy
- Autism –http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01638819
If you would like additional information regarding cord blood and/or cord tissue stem cells and their application to these conditions or diseases or more information regarding additional clinical trials, please contact the nurses at Securacell.